Thought for the Day
Making decisions about your future can often feel like a scary thing. You might feel all alone, unsure of what decision to make. In the next few years of your life, you have to make many life-altering decisions. Things like who to date, careers and future plans. With all those choices, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Making decisions about your future doesn’t have to be an overwhelming task, however. It’s easy to forget in the midst of all those decisions that God has told us He will not forsake us. That’s good news. We don’t have to make these big decisions alone.We can go to God and ask Him for help. Today’s Bible verse tells us that God will guide us on our paths. That means God wants to show you which path to take. God’s plans for your future are good, so trust Him and go to Him for guidance in your decision-making.
Sadie's will be Saturday March 30th 4 pm -7 pm at Orbit Lanes in Dinuba. $15 per person. Deadline to sign up and pay in the office is Wednesday, March 27th.Work Permits
If you are in need of a work permit. Please see Mrs. Barbosa or Mrs. Simonian to get the form to have your potential employer fill out . Once that is filled out by your employer, return to Mrs. Simonian to receive your actual work permit. Please allow one day for processing the work permit.
Please return uniforms/sports equipment to your coaches. They will not be excepted in the office.
We are pleased to provide transportation to practice at our Sports Complex daily for those athletes who need it. Please make note of these important details:
- Sports Complex transportation
- The bus will leave at 2:55 pm daily EXCEPT Wednesdays. On Wednesdays the bus will depart at 2:15 pm.
- If you miss the bus it will be your responsibility to contact the coach and get a ride to the Complex.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to provide transportation from the Complex at the end of practice.
Wednesday, March 20
- Varsity will compete against Coalinga High School at Coalinga High School Pool Dismissal Time: 1:15 pm Departure 1:30 pm Start Time: 4:00 pm
Thursday, March 21
- JV will compete against Kingsburg High School at Kingsburg High School Departure Time: 2:25 pm Dismissal Time: 2:40 pm Game Time: 4:00 pm
- Varsity will compete against Kingsburg High School at Kingsburg High School Departure Time: 2:25 pm Dismissal Time: 2:40 pm Game Time: 4:00 pm
Friday, March 22
- Varsity will compete in the Exeter Monarch Invitational at Exeter Union High School. Dismissal Time: 12:30 pm Departure Time: 12:45 pm Start Time: 2:30 pm
Thursday, March 21
- Varsity will compete against Exeter Union High School at Exeter Golf Course Dismissal Time: 11:00 am Departure Time: 11:10 pm Tee Time: 1:00 pm
Saturday, March 23
- Varsity will compete against Orange Cove High School at Immanuel Sports Complex - The Nest Departure Time: 2:15 pm Game Time: 12:00 pm
- Varsity will compete against Orange Cove High School at Immanuel Sports Complex Game Time: 2:30 pm
Wednesday, March 20
- Varsity will compete against Mission College Prep at Mission Prep High School Dismissal Time: 10:00 am Departure Time: 10:15 am Game Time: 4:30 pm
- Varsity will compete against Fresno Christian High School in the Foundation Game at Immanuel Sports Complex-The Yard. Game Time: 7:00 pm
Athletics Packets: If you are planning on playing a sport you will need to have an athletics packet filled out before you can practice or play. The 2018-2019 Athletics Packet can be found on our website www.immanuelschoolsathletics.com under the Resources tab.
Gate Fees:Immanuel students are admitted free of charge to all home games (EXCEPT Playoff games). Adults, students, and children from other schools will be charged gate fees at all League games (excluding tennis, cross country, and golf) per the CSL bylaws.
Athletics Passes: The Athletics Department is selling All Sports Passes for the cost of $50 a piece and 4 for $175. Each pass is admission for one individual and is accepted at all IHS home games except for Playoffs. Passes can be purchased in the Athletics Office
|Test||Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration|
|ACT||April 14||March 9||March 23|
|SAT||May 4||April 5||April 24|
|SAT||June 1||May 3||May 22|
|ACT||June 9||May 4||May 18|
|ACT||July 14||June 15||June 22|