We are always eager to introduce new students and parents to Immanuel. We encourage you to take a private tour of our campus, so you can experience a day at Immanuel and see if it’s the right fit for you or your family.
We strive to make our enrollment process as streamlined as possible and our step-by-step guide will help you understand our process:
1. Download and complete the Admissions Packet listed below, or pick up a copy from the school.
2. Contact the previous school for:
a. Transcript (high school only)
b. Current class schedule and current grades (required for all students)
3. Contact the previous school to complete the Student evaluation forms included in the Admissions Packet
4. Return all completed forms to the District Admissions Office.
5. If necessary, an appointment will be scheduled for incoming students K-12.
6. A math placement test will be scheduled for incoming students if deemed necessary.
7. Once the admissions process is complete, you will receive a Verification Letter of Admissions Status.
All new applicants grades K-12 must complete and return the following required forms in order to proceed with the admission process:
1. Student Application with Application Fee of $100 per family (non-refundable)
2. Student/Parent Pledge of Support
3. Emergency Form (if shared custody, both parents should complete a form)
4. Copy of recorded Birth Certificate
5. Technology Code of Conduct Form
6. Copy of Immunization Record (yellow card)
7. Two Student Evaluation Forms (One from an Administrator & One from a Teacher)
8. Copy of any SPED (Gate, ESL, IEP) documentation (if applicable)
9. Bus Transportation Form (if riding)
10. Current class schedule & current grades
11. Copy of the Physical Examination for School Entry form (K-1st only)
12. Copy of Pre-School Assessment/Progress Report (Kindergarten only)
Interested in attending Immanuel?
Phone Admissions at 559/638-2529 ext. 7101