We are always eager to introduce new students and parents to Immanuel. We encourage you to take a private tour of our campus, so you can experience a day at Immanuel and see if it’s the right fit for you or your family.
We strive to make our enrollment process as streamlined as possible and our step-by-step guide will help you understand our process:
1. Download and complete the Admissions Packet listed below, or pick up a copy from the school.
2. Contact the previous school for:
a. Transcript (high school only)
b. Current class schedule and current grades (required for all students)
3. Contact the previous school to complete the Student evaluation forms included in the Admissions Packet
4. Return all completed forms to the District Registrar Office.
5. If necessary, an appointment will be scheduled for incoming 7th and 9th Graders.
6. A math placement test will be scheduled for incoming 7th and 9th Graders.
7. Once the admissions process is complete, you will receive a Verification Letter of Admissions Status.
All new applicants grades 7-12 must complete and return the following required forms in order to proceed with the admission process:
1. Student Application with Application Fee of $100 per family (non-refundable)
2. Student/Parent Pledge of Support
3. Emergency Form (if shared custody, both parents should complete a form)
4. Copy of recorded Birth Certificate
5. Internet Permission Form
6. Copy of Immunization Record (yellow card)
7. Two Student Evaluation Forms
8. Bus Transportation Form (if riding)
9. Current class schedule & current grades
Interested in attending Immanuel?
Read More here –> Immanuelbyfaith.com
Phone Admissions at 559/638-2529 ext. 101