ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
To equip students to serve God and neighbor with mind, body and soul, based on a Christ-centered foundation.
Immanuel was founded as a Bible School in 1926 by interested members of the Mennonite Brethren Church. Immanuel Academy was established as a four-year high school in 1944 and moved to present location. In 1991, Immanuel Junior High School opened with grades 7-8 and sixth grade was added in 1999. In 2004, Immanuel purchased Windsor Christian Academy, adding grades K-5, making Immanuel
GET STARTED GUIDE
1. Click a link above to download an Admissions Packet or pick up a copy from the school.
All new applicants grades K-12 must complete and return the following required forms in order to proceed with the admission process:
- Student Application with Application Fee of $100 per family (non-refundable)
- Student/Parent Pledge of Support
- Emergency Form (if shared custody, both parents should complete form)
- Copy of recorded Birth Certificate
- Technology Code of Conduct Form
- Copy of Immunization Record (yellow card)
- Two Student Evaluation Forms
- Bus Transportation Form (if riding)
2. Applicants must contact the previous school for:
- TRANSCRIPT (High School only)
- CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE WITH GRADES (required K-12)
- MOST CURRENT REPORT CARD (required K-12)
- COMPLETION OF THE STUDENT EVALUATION FORMS PROVIDED BY IMMANUEL SCHOOLS
3. Return all completed forms to the District Admissions Office.
4. If necessary, an appointment for an admissions interview may be scheduled for any incoming students.
5. A Math and/or English placement test will be scheduled as necessary for incoming students.
Once the admissions process is complete, you will receive a Verification Letter of Admissions Status.
for the ears of the wise seek it out.